My friend Kirsten Johnson of Richer Experiences and I made a video of us making Zen Bliss Balls together. Here is her link and description of the Bliss Balls: http://richerexperiences.com/zen-bliss-balls/
1 Cup Dried Apricots 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (have another 1/4 cup for coating the balls 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Meal
1 TBL Orange Juice ( you can also zest 1 Orange)
1 TBL Lemon Juice (zesting the lemon is also good)
2 TBL Honey
2 TBL Chia Seeds
1 TBL Coconut Oil
1) Measure all ingredients and place in the food processor.
2) Blend about 2 minutes until well combined.
3) Roll mixture into small balls with hands.
4) Roll balls onto shredded coconut.
5) Place balls onto a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes to an hour.
6) Enjoy Makes about 16 balls